The Advocacy Committee is responsible for being aware of the fertility advocacy activity within the New England area.
The Advocacy Committee will accept requests for public testimony to support or oppose measures of policy related to reproduction science and healthcare.
• Any public testimony considered must be in the best interest of NEFS and its
• "Best interest" is defined as that which will further or protect the mission of the New
England Fertility Society.
The President of NEFS or members of the advocacy committee can either provide in-person or written testimony in support or opposition of policy related to reproductive health on behalf of NEFS.
• General membership is encouraged to advocate as well.
2020 Advocacy Committee Members
* The Current President - Paula Dwan, WHNP
* Board Member appointed by the president: Kate Weldon LeBlanc
* General Membership person appointed by the president: Davina Fankhauser
* General Membership person appointed by the president: Catherine Tucker, JD
* The Executive Administrator will work closely with the committee and attend the
committee meetings as a non-voting member.
Review the fundamental principles and rules regarding the internal management of the New England Fertility Society. View Bylaws