The Abstract/Research Committee is responsible for promoting research within the NEFS and reviews and scores all research abstracts submitted for presentation at the Annual Meeting or any Quarterly Meeting designated as such. The committee's recommendations for oral and poster presentations are submitted to the NEFS's Abstract Committee.
2019 Committee Members
* Committee Chair appointed by the president: Evelyn Neuber, PhD
* Current President-Jennifer Brown, MD
* Immediate Past President - Denny Sakkas, MD
* President-Elect: Paula Dwan, WHNP
* Board Member appointed by the president: Teru Jellerette
* General Membership person appointed by the president: Darlene Davies
* General Membership person appointed by the president: TBA
* The Executive Administrator will work closely with the committee and attend the committee
meetings as a non-voting member.
Review the fundamental principles and rules regarding the internal management of the New England Fertility Society. View Bylaws