2022 Quarterly Meetings
Q1 - March 2022
>Annual Meeting, May 6-7, 2022<
Q3 - September 2022
Q4 - December 2022
Kelle Moley, MD
Deputy Director of Reproductive Health Technologies,
Global Health at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Hyatt Regency, Cambridge, MA SCROLL DOWN TO RSVP↓
4:00 pm - Executive Committee Meeting (Committee only)
5:00 pm - Check-in and Cocktail Reception
6:00 pm - Buffet Dinner & Presentations
- Opening Remarks - Shruthi Mahalingaiah, MD - NEFS President 2021
- NEFS Lifetime Achievement - Nancy Harrington, RNC
- Alan DeCherney, MD - "ARTy finds Sartori"
- Victoria Jiang, MD "AI in IVF"
- Kelle Moley, MD
Presentation of sexual and reproductive health issues with the greatest burden in low-resourced settings; Description of the novel interventions and technologies in which the Gates Foundation is investing for the purpose of empowering women and girls to live the healthiest lives.
• What are the SRH areas of greatest burden in LMICs?
• What are the current priorities for the Gates Foundation?
• What types of interventions/technologies is the foundation investing in?
if you need to ZOOM in to attend, click here>Meeting Registration - Zoom