The Finance Committee is responsible for reviewing all activities associated with the finances of the society. These include but are not limited to: bookkeeping, working with the NEFS accountant, overseeing the society's investments, monitoring fund raising and developing and managing the budget. The NEFS executive administrator will carry out the day-to-day activities, and report to the Finance Committee. All actions of the Finance Committee shall be reported to Board, in writing, at the Board's next quarterly meeting. The Finance Committee will make recommendations to the Board regarding financial matters and policy.
2017 Finanace Committee Members
The Treasurer shall chair the committee - Joseph J. Travia, Jr., MBA, CPA
* Current President - John Petrozza, MD
* President-Elect - Denny Sakkas, PhD
* Immediate Past President -Jill Attaman, MD
* Board Member appointed by the president: Evelyn Neuber, PhD
* General Member appointed by the president: TBA
* The Executive Administrator will work closely with the committee and attend the committee
meetings as a non-voting member.
Review the fundamental principles and rules regarding the internal management of the New England Fertility Society. View Bylaws